- COLORFUL PRESCHOOL BALANCING GAME: With this fun game, kids will exercise fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Great STEM activity to learn balance, counting with basic additions, and to strengthen social skills. Easy to understand and play - no reading required
- HOW TO PLAY: Stack up all the chickens, wagon wheels and hay barrels on the perch and balance it on the roof of the barn. Then remove the pieces one at a time before they lose their balance and the perch topples! Add the point value of each piece collected and get the highest score to win!
- KID FRIENDLY: Chickyboom makes the perfect first balancing and counting game with easy to follow instructions for children and parents alike. Help develop a sense of balance, counting skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, dexterity and fine motor skills with this fun, fast game for kids. For 2-4 players, perfect for ages 4+
- This fun wooden balancing game INCLUDES 6 fun chickens, 7 hay bales, 7 wagon wheels, a barn, a perch, simple and kid friendly instructions. Chickyboom makes a great addition to your kindergarten, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection
- AWARD WINNER: Chickyboom is part of Blue Orange’s award winning classic, wooden, preschool game collection including Pengoloo, Zimbbos, Gobblet Gobblers, Keekee the Rocking Monkey and Kitty Bitty. Blue Orange offers some of the best board games for kids with games like Dr. Eureka, Fastrack, Kingdomino
- Players remove the chickens, hay bales and wagon wheels before the perch topples.
- Hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and counting are all developed through weight and balance assessment.
- An all wooden game of balance, laughs and fun
- Competitive and cooperative play for 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.