Prepare for a race against the clock. Stephanie has discovered a baby elephant who has gotten trapped in sticky mud. It’s beginning to sink – and worse – there’s a giant, scary spider climbing towards it There’s not a minute to lose! Use your cunning to work with Stephanie and Emma to figure out how to use the truck to free the elephant. It will need some special care when it's freed – feed it a soothing bottle then load it onto the trailer and take it back to the Jungle Rescue Base.
• LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
• Treat animal-loving children to the gift of a jungle adventure with this Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue (41421) set, which includes a forest scene and a truck, designed to inspire open-ended, creative play.
• This set comes with 2 buildable mini-doll figures, a baby elephant toy and a range of cool accessories, such as a toy walkie-talkie and toy baby feeding bottle, which will inspire hours of hands-on, creative fun.
• Kids can use the toy walkie-talkie to call for help, drive the truck to the swamp, haul the elephant toy out of the mud with the winch, then feed and care for it while they drive back to safety.
• Need a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift for animal-mad kids aged 6+? Then look no further. This playset is a great way to introduce youngsters to LEGO® Friends or to thrill fans who already love the TV series.
• The jungle scene measures over 3” (10cm) high and 3” (9cm) wide, so it’s easy to store. It’s compatible with all LEGO® sets, so kids can drive the purple toy truck off to join any other LEGO set they already own.
• No batteries are required to complete this jungle mission – just grit, determination and LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Emma on your team.
• LEGO® sets come with clear instructions, making them the best building toys for kids. Head to Instructions PLUS in the LEGO Building Instructions app where kids can zoom, rotate and visualize this model as they build.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it's time for a rebuild.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure that all LEGO Friends playsets meet the highest global safety and quality standards. They may even be baby elephant-proof…