Valtech LLC, the maker of Magna-Tiles® and Magna-Qubix® magnetic building sets, is a family-owned company located outside of Chicago, IL. Magna-Tiles® were invented by a Japanese mathematics teacher who wanted to create a better hands-on experience when learning geometric concepts in school and at home. In 1997, Valtech introduced Magna-Tiles® magnetic building tiles to the US with the goal of building an interest in STEM subjects and inspiring the next generation of lifelong makers, creators and learners!
- The original 3D magnetic building sets that engage young minds by fusing together math, science and creativity
- 100 translucent, colorful shapes including squares (4 large, 50 small) and triangles (20 equilateral, 11 right, 15 Isosceles)
- Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
- Develops math, science, spatial and tactile skills. Stem approved!
- Safe, durable and built to Last for years. Each shape has a base measurement of 3 inches / 7.62 cm
- Ages 3 years and up