Valtech LLC, the maker of Magna-Tiles® and Magna-Qubix® magnetic building sets, is a family-owned company located outside of Chicago, IL. Magna-Tiles® were invented by a Japanese mathematics teacher who wanted to create a better hands-on experience when learning geometric concepts in school and at home. In 1997, Valtech introduced Magna-Tiles® magnetic building tiles to the US with the goal of building an interest in STEM subjects and inspiring the next generation of lifelong makers, creators and learners!
- 3D MAGNETIC TILES: The original 3D magnetic building sets that engage young minds by fusing together math, science, and creativity. Create flat or 3-dimensional shapes with this set
- DIVERSE SET: 32 translucent, colorful shapes including squares (2 large, 14 small) and triangles (8 equilateral, 4 right, 4 isosceles)
- CREATIVITY: Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
- STEM APPROVED: Helps your child develop important math, science, spatial and tactile skills
- DURABLE: Tile set is safe, durable and built to last for years of quality use
- RECOMMENDED AGES: Magna-Tiles are recommended for children ages 3 and older; Each shape has a base measurement of 3 inches / 7.62 cm